Friday, September 23, 2016

My Little Friday Confession or Who Is Nick Wooster?

   I've looked through some of my old posts and realized that I'm missing something now! Few years ago when I started this blog (of course I don't post regularly, but I still have this dream to become a popular blogger, so I don't lose hope anyways)... So when I started, I used to write about things I like. About little girly things and just some random fashion-related stuff, of course I had more time for this  in university, but it's not an excuse for me today :)
  But then... Something happened and my blog became more like a diary and that wasn't a goal, to be honest... Because I'm not that kind of person, who wants to know all the world about way too personal things, so high time to fix this small issue! Back to basics, let's put it this way.
  My friends or just people that get to know me, always ask me - "Mia, who the hell is that guy that you have on your desktop, on your phone screen, on your Facebook background picture etc. etc. etc?"
  I'll tell you - this is Nick Wooster. Meet him and if you want to be my friend, you have to get used to this name and to the fact that I always liked him and always will :)



 How did I find him? Don't even ask, I don't remember, it was years and years ago. I'm very devoted in such kind of things - if I find smth/smb and it hits me - it hits me really hard and it hits me forever! So, I found him and I fell in love! Not real "love-love" - like butterflies in stomach or something. No, it was just some kind of "aesthetic orgasm". I mean he just looks awesome. He has this sense of style (he was born with it I guess), it's adorable - he's inspiring lots of people, he built a whole culture of men's street style and I think this is simply great.
   I don't understand [and I never will] when boys/men say things like "meh, I don't care how I look like, I'm not a woman" or "Only gays do that". Tell me, what's wrong with that?
   What's wrong if a man dresses well, looks well and makes world just look better? It's not wrong, it's not a sin, it's nothing bad at ALL!
    And don't get me wrong, it has nothing to do with money. In fact I know some people who really have money and buy damn expensive clothes, but oh God... They'd better not go shopping at all. Well, you know what I mean.
    It's just about making world nicer - if we can do that, why wouldn't we? Not only women should take care of their looks (oh please - we live in society where border men/women is quite transparent).
   
 
    So yes, back to Nick Wooster. I just love the way he looks, did I mention this already? :) I just love men's fashion! When I happen to open some magazine (happens not really often, but happens to all of us girls), first thing I'm looking in that magazine is... last pages, where they might post smth about men's style :) Honestly, I'm such a fan of it!

   And yeah, when I meet a guy - (forgive me because I've sinned) - I do care how he's dressed. Not because I'm shallow and stupid and care only about materialistic things. But because I think the way people dress - show a lot about their inner world! It's the possibility to see beauty and it's importnat, does it make sense when I go from this side?
   Not all of us were born with pretty/handsome face, 1.8m height or beautiful smile. But we can SO replace it with sense of humor and sense of style, that nobody would even notice that our nose is a little too big... On the contrary - our nose can become a part of this style and... ok, you got me :)

   So yeah, now you know a little more about weird me - I LOVE TO WATCH MEN DRESSED WELL. Men with beards, mustache, all this kind of things. And no, I don't want to marry one, who is similar to Wooster (but I don't mind one day) - it's just they please an eye and bring some difference to our [sometimes] grey routine.

  And don't blame me, it's just my opinion :)

  Such a small Friday confession...

  xoxo, Mia

No comments:

Post a Comment