Monday, April 18, 2016

Everything Works Out In The End

   Do You have that kind of dream?.. You know it's not right, not possible, not in this lifetime... But you still believe in it... If yes - You are not alone :) At least there are two of us. And the most pleasant thing about this "dream" - it's totally secret, no one in the whole world knows about it. You just carry it inside (hm, that feeling is kind of bittersweet)... This is never, never gonna happen - life turned too many times, leaving no chances at all. So yes, it's even a little bit sad.
   But it's a very nice and useful dream! I'm happy to have it. In the hardest moments of my life or at the times when I don't know if I should stop, go back or move forward - it's because of this dream - I move and I move in the right direction! And maybe I even cried a hundred times, because I can't always have what I want (and I always want to have what I want ha-ha)... So, yeah, even if I cry - it doesn't matter - because it is still my motivation number one, my secret power to handle a lot of things!
   If I ever told my friends about it - they would say it's very very wrong. So what? I believe there is Right type of Wrong! But still, some things are better left untold! Actually...most of the things are better left untold :) 
   Another spring has come. 25th in my life... I can't really believe it! So many things has gone, so many are over, and so much yet to come! What does tomorrow bring? I don't know and I don't want to, life is generous with surprises and thanks for that! I have my secret dream that will never come true and hundred of plans, which will work out for sure! What else can a girl dream about?..

   "Everything Works Out In The End" Kodaline ©









P.S. It feels almost like in Palm Springs here in Krakow :) Talking about goals - Coachella 2017, here we goooo :)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment