Friday, February 10, 2017

Are We Happy When We Choose To Be Happy?

    Today is the Day! Exactly perfect Friday night when i don't want to go out, don't want to be around many people, I just want to take a moment, plan loads of upcoming things, do something to get closer to my big 2017-goal (it's really big, seriously).
     So, I sometimes start writing something, and then I feel like it's not good time and place in my life to post it - because I don't really mean it at that exact moment. And I save drafts, little untold stories... Here's a good one. This one below I wrote some long long time ago, when I just moved to Cracow and I had this romantic mood, thinking of how things will be, dreaming a little bit.
   And guess what? It actually happened! Every single word I wrote down, sitting in the kitchen of dormitory - it indeed happened to me! Well, not in details, because I wrote more about general things, but still!
   And you know what - it gave me a lot to thinking. Before you reed the story below (if you are not yet bored to death :) - think of this first. My last two years really sucked. Some cool things happened (even a lot), but I was never never really happy. Because I had so many thoughts in my head, I cared so much, I expected the worst. And I never understood, that I actually dragged everything bad around me, like a magnet, just using my thoughts. I don't know what happened, but just recently it has changed! I stopped looking for bad in all good and guess what? Yeah, January 2017 has been one of greatest times of my life for last ages! So many nice things happened and I truly appreciated them. Bad things happened too! Some people, for example, acted not like I expected - so what? I just got this amazing thing lately - it simply means they were wrong people for me :) Work was not easy - but I handled one project, and I'm satisfied with results. There was serious illness in my family, which literally knocked me down - but eventually things got much much better! And so, I'm happy. I'm happy not because of anything, I'm happy, because I am! And nothing gonna change it :) Because this is something inside me. This is something inside YOU :)

  And last, but not the least - below post is very up-to-date, because it represents what I've gone through in Cracow. And I have a decent feeling, like this chapter of my life is moving towards it's end... We'll see :)

P.S. Devoted to Everyone Whom I Met During Last 4 Years :) Written in 2013...

   There is going to be a lot of things - success, love and adventures. And then will come pain too, it will maybe make you crazy, you gonna cry and shout and be really really in despair. And after you gonna laugh a lot too. You will be happy in some moments. No matter where, no matter why. And you gonna be very unhappy too.You gonna succeed in many things. You will have a chance to meet a lot of beautiful people - but you will not be able to love often - and no, you don't meet soulmates on request! Maybe it will happen only once. And after maybe you'll love again. In a different way, as each kind of love is different! And you will have true friends - those who'll be around no matter the time and no matter the distance. You will have a lot of adventures, lots of good and bad dates, you will discover a lot of places. 
   And you will learn that it's possible to be unhappy at the most posh party in Italy or at the great restaurant in Paris. And on the contrary - you'll be unbelievably happy at the train station.
  You will learn, that parents grow older and this is something you can't change. You will learn - you grow older too.
  You will see, that you can't change the way you feel for some people. And you will see, you can learn how to accept new strangers in your life - and that it is not so bad. 
   There will be moments, when you get into the center of attention and moments when you're left totally alone - and both periods are worth going through.
   You will be loved. People will come to your life, will bring emotions, will teach you. And you will do the same.
  It will be hard, it will be fun, it will be truly amazing life! And you must (you must) appreciate each of those moments - no matter if they hurt you or made you fly - because all of them are unique and will never, never repeat in the same way. If you are afraid of something - don't be, always DO when in doubt, because it's always better to regret doing something than not-doing it. If you feel shit - that's ok, it will pass. If you feel too good to be true - remember, it is going to change as well.
   And when you don't know where life is taking you right now - relax, you gonna love it! 









  


No comments:

Post a Comment