Tuesday, November 10, 2015

It's All About The Attitude

    Have You ever asked yourselves, what is the main reason for all of the failures and the success? I mean in general. I know You'd tell me about one million circumstances, that draw ups and downs on our timelines. But taking in a whole, what is the main thing? Actually it's quite simple - we are.
    The way we think, the way we act, the things we do, the words we say, the people we let in our lives, the ones we dismiss... These components join in one combination, they make us what we are. And then we multiply it by our ambitions and... Voi La
    I'm not a dreamer at all. Since I was 7 I've been repeating my parents how I'm going to become what I want to be. It wasn't a dream, it was a distinct cold plan of a child. I was so sure of it, it made them laugh. They laughed when I was 7, they started to worry when I became 17 and my point of view didn't change at all. When I was 20 and I told my father, that nothing's different - he was so upset! It was a damn difficult time! On one side, I was listening to people, who lived a long life and knew a lot about it. On the other side - there was me, knowing that either everything or - simply nothing.
    I never wanted (I never actually could) be somewhere in the middle. Being good or bad, it doesn't matter for me. Just not a mediocrity, just not that...
     Now my parents don't laugh at me anymore. Now that support me because they see me happy. They see me even more happy in nearest future.
    Now I'm 24. So, a lot changed. My life 2 years ago and now - it's amazing change and I'm happy about it. Now I'm coming to learn new things. I'm starting to realize my dreams, my wishes and feelings more deeply. Some time ago I would say -  I want to be rich. I still want to. But some time ago I didn't see a clear plan, how I want to reach my aim, and how I don't want to do it.
   I would also say - I want to be happy. But if anybody asked me, what I exactly want - it would be quite hard to answer. And now I know. 
    Now I know a lot-lot more and this makes me more confident. It doesn't help to avoid mistakes and disappointment, I still have a hell of it. But who don't?
    I think next step in life should be distinguishing. Simply doing what we want to do, why not?
    How they say that phrase?... Love what You do, do what You love! You got the point :)
   How did I come across this? Well, last weekend I went to a local event in Cracow where young designers presented their staff. I thought "Wow, these people really do a great job". You know what is the atmosphere like? It's not like in a corporation for sure :) You watch people and they... they what? Love what They do, do what They love!
    It does inspire. It does remind, that life is about doing important things! I don't say everyone should be a designer, not at all. I feel great in finance, but finance also differs :)
    It's just that we should try, try every time we have the smallest opportunity, try even when the chances are almost zero (because almost is not a zero).
    Besides that, I have a new great plan and it must work out :) Making business of a good idea - it's a double good idea :)
    And few photos from last Sunday at TARGI ZAPROJEKTOWANI

    p.s. bigthingstocome









#bigthingstocome


No comments:

Post a Comment